He's still workin' on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He's still workin' on me.

There really ought to be a sign upon my heart,
"Don't judge her yet, there's an unfinished part."
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master's loving hands.

He's still workin' on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He's still workin' on me.



In the mirror of His Word reflections that I see
Make me wonder why He never gave up on me.
He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray
Remember He's the Potter, I'm the clay.

He's still workin'on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He's still workin' on me.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've Got A Case Of P.M.S



I'll just say up front that the chaos of this blog post is indicative of the mood I'm in. I can't quite get these pictures where I want them, so I'm just leaving them where they are. Hope they make you laugh anyway!




I've had a bad day and I've got a case of P.M.S. You know, "Poor Me Syndrome"








I haven't been able to clean in awhile and I cleaned all day today. I mean ALL DAY! I started at 9:00 this morning, worked all the way through lunch and naptime, stopped at 6:00 to sit down for a few minutes, then went to the grocery store and now at 10:00 tonight, I'm still not finished.








I'll just be honest. I feel like crap. Is an Elder's wife allowed to say that word? Well I just did! I've been a grouch all day and I've taken it out on my whole family. I don't think they even want to be around me right now.






Anyone else ever had a day like this? A day when you can't stand even to be around yourself? That's how I feel. I just want to crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head and forget this day ever happened.













And I want some comfort food! Cheese curls, chocolate, potato chips, Krumpes donuts, a Big Mac and some fries, a pepsi, some spaghetti.......Anything! But noooooo, I'll have to settle for my little 1/2 cup of applesauce!

I told you in the beginning that I was going to share my good days and bad, so I'm sharing a bad one with you today. How about lets toast to a better day tomorrow, huh? Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry not much to say but LOL!!
I sure hope your day is better tomorrow, for you and your family's sake.
Melissa

Unknown said...

Andrea,
Thanks for your candor in your blog. I really enjoy reading them, and knowing that even spiritual people who seem to have it all together have their bad days too! We share many of the same struggles and I totally relate to your entries! Hang in there! ;-)

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

I'm tossing you some calorie-free cyber chocoalte and a bag of chips.
LOLOLOL